Baptist Financial Services has been supporting Christian ministry for over 35 years. We offer a range of savings and term investments to help pool funds to resource Christian ministry. Loans and other assistance are made to churches and Christian organisations to support their work and activities.
An opportunity has opened for experienced customer service professionals to join our Client Services Team on a full-time basis. You will respond to client enquiries, process client transactions, and project a professional company image through highly responsive client communications.
BFS is a leading Christian Financial Services Provider, seeking to resource Baptist and other Christian ministries.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in complex customer service or call centre work
- Experience in financial services is an advantage
- Strong numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of and experience in financial services systems such as Ultradata, FileOptics, as well as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A personal Christian commitment, demonstrated by your participation in a local church and Christian ministry.
As part of the BFS team, this role works together with senior managers and other BFS staff to:
- Generate and facilitate awareness of BFS’s services and capabilities
- Contribute to the development of BFS’s strategies, service and support processes
- As for all roles within BFS, this position is also responsible to ensure compliance with all personal, professional and organisational obligations as detailed in BFS’s Policies and Procedures.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a Full Position Description.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply via email to email@example.com, including a cover letter explaining how you are a good fit for BFS and this role, and your resume.
Applications will be accepted until Monday 01 November 2021.