- Financial Services Guide
- Product Disclosure Statement – BFS Non Cash Payment Products (for Individuals and Retail Clients)
- Product Information Statement – Offer Document (for Individuals and Retail Clients)
- Product and Services Information (for Wholesale Clients)
- BFS Identification Statement
- BFS AFSL
Target Market Determinations
- Target Market Determination – Development Fund Savings Accounts
- Target Market Determination – Funeral Investment Accounts
- Target Market Determination – Non-cash payment products
- Target Market Determination – Notice of Withdrawal Accounts
- Target Market Determination – Steer 31
- Target Market Determination – Term Investments
- Target Market Determination – Visa Prepaid Card
- Target Market Determination – Visa Prepaid PayCard
Annual Financial Reports
- Annual Financial Report – 31 Dec 2022
- Annual Financial Report – 31 Dec 2021
- Annual Financial Report – 31 Dec 2020
- Annual Financial Report – 31 Dec 2019
- Annual Financial Report – 31 Dec 2018
Baptist Financial Services Australia Limited (BFS) ABN 56 002 861 789 makes no guarantee as to the accuracy of interest rates, terms & conditions, eligibility or other information contained on this website. All information is correct at the time of writing but is subject to change without notice. Please contact your BFS State Office or our client services team on 1300 650 542 to ensure the information you have accessed on this website or through BFSOnline is current.
Whilst information provided in this website has been prepared with all reasonable care from sources we believe to be reliable, no responsibility or liability shall be accepted by BFS for any errors or omissions or misstatements howsoever caused. Any opinions, forecasts or recommendations reflect our judgment and assumptions at the date of publication and may change without notice.
All information provided in this website is general information only and has been prepared without taking into account any person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Financial products are complex, entail risk of loss, may rise and fall, and are impacted by a range of market and economic factors, and you should always obtain professional advice to ensure investing in such products is suitable for your circumstances.
Before acting on any information herein, BFS recommends that you obtain current disclosure documents for those particular products and consider this information before making any decisions regarding the products.
BFS does not guarantee the investment performance of any product nor the investment performance of the underlying markets or instruments. Past performance is no indication or guarantee of future performance.
Managing your accounts using BFSOnline is easy and secure however there are some steps that you should take.
1. You should never access BFSOnline by following a link in an email.
2. Always access BFSOnline by going to our website bfs.org.au and clicking on the ‘login’ button.
3. You should always have up-to-date virus and anti-spam software loaded on your computer.
4. NEVER provide your password to anyone else and do not record it anywhere insecurely. If you believe someone has your password you can contact BFS and we can place a block on your account or you can access BFSOnline and change your password immediately.
5. We do not recommend you use a public Internet facility to transact on your accounts as you cannot be assured of the security of the computer and if it has any viruses or malicious software.
You should be aware that some customers of other financial institutions have become victims of identity theft when they responded to bogus emails and telephone calls. Please note that no one from BFS will ever contact you by email or telephone to request your password.
BFS’s Dispute Resolution Policy incorporates the standards and requirements prescribed by the Corporations Act 2001 and Regulatory Guide 271 (RG 271) issued by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). It also incorporates the requirements of the Electronic Funds Transfer Code of Conduct (EFT Code of Conduct), the ePayments Code and the relevant Australian Standard on Dispute resolution.
By documenting our DR Policy in this way, we aim to ensure our staff:
- understand and comply with the DR Policy procedures; and
- promote accountability and transparency of the DR Policy.
A copy of the ePayments Code may be obtained from the ASIC website or on request from any of our State offices.
How do you make a complaint?
BFS’s DR Policy covers all complaints about our products or services. This includes complaints about the marketing, advertising, or supply (or refusal to supply) of our products or services; or the conduct of or representations made by our employees in relation to those products and services.
A complaint can be made by telephone, in person or in writing via our Contact Us page. A copy of our Dispute Resolution Policy is available for download or can be obtained from any of our State offices.
If a complaint is made in writing our response will also be made in writing.